Sunday, July 6, 2008

BLUE HAND

On Thursday, I went to this amazing city called Mexicali and it's located in Baja California Mexico. Some of my friends wanted me to help them paint this "manta" thing for one of our girl-friends whose birthday is on Monday (which is tomorrow). While we were painting I was taking pictures as usual and then one of a sudden this big blue hand comes from up above and takes my fellow Miguel. Glenda & me were so freaked out that we went inside the house and served ourselves a cup of Coca Cola and some chips in a bowl and started listening to some reggae music. We don't know what happen to our friend but, where ever he is we know he will probably be in a better place haha and I really hope he tells that hand to come and take me too. THE END.



Ayer, digamos que paso lo que tuvo que pasar y me siento mejor al respecto.
Ahora, tocada en irish por el cumple de brenda. Por fin mirare a mis homies desde que
nos graduamos :)
Mañana, ire a trabajar y espero que dejen buena propina :/

1 comment:

Tanya said...

me encanta la foto..
amor.. me daba pena publicar
mi blog pero como mire
que tu te animaste
me anime :)

gracias.. por eso te amo :D